Sat, 15 Apr|
CLOSED 200YTT 8
2023 15th 16th | 29th 30th April 13th 14th | 27th 28th May 10th 11th | 24th 25th June 8th 9th | 22nd 23rd July 5th 6th August
Time & Location
15 Apr 2023, 07:30 – 06 Aug 2023, 16:30
Cardiff, 99 Woodville Rd, Cardiff CF24 4DY, UK
About the event
If you want to be one of the most MAGNETIC, KNOWLEDGABLE teachers around, you cannot miss out on ALLLL of the VALUABLE information contained in this training which we're super excited to bring. This training MEETS YOU WHERE YOU ARE NOW, whether you are already teaching or wanting to step into a POWERFUL JOURNEY of transformation, this programme is designed to give you a platform to not only DEEPEN your own yoga practice but also an opportunity to EMPOWER your life and the lives of so many others both on and off the yoga mat.Your world will open up as we show you how to develop your teaching skills furthering to workshops, retreats, online videos, even trainings of your own, and much more! Know what your students really want, most of all: A teacher who is vibrant, knows more about the body than most, moves it in a specific way that people resonate with more, and who can share all of this in an exciting, creative way.
SO IF THAT DOESN’T EXCITE YOU, WE’RE SURE WHAT FOLLOWS WILL... This programme includes:
- New generation anatomy - myofascial meridians (understand that your muscles run in holistic, whole-body lines, not singular muscles as many people think), and unique bone and joint alignment where every student is different. How to use this information to avoid common injury pitfalls in the yoga postures.
- An in-depth study of what it takes to properly ground, support and express in every pose.
- How to correctly cue classes, and gauge misalignments students often make. Instead focusing on the deeper myofascial meridian lines, using physics - opposite reaction principles to allow our poses to feel less heavy / joint compressive.
- How to switch the focus of a yoga practice and teaching from outer to inner.
- Understand the roots of yoga, its history and ancient texts.
- Powerful yoga philosophies of transformation and self-centering, and how to parallel them in a physical practice--and in your life, to effect total transformation.
- Find your voice, discover your powerful message, and learn how to sequence intelligently + progressively.
- Uncover tools to support you to develop an even stronger sense of self and personal relationship. The stronger you are on all levels, the more authentic and successful a teacher you will become.
The 200hr Teacher Training programme at Stretchy Suzie's was created by Becky Szwandt - the founder of Stretchy Suzie's, a certified Yoga Alliance Teachers E-RYT. Becky has extensively taught & trained over the last 13 years and is continuously improving, investing in training herself, to make sure she's bringing you the most innovative and up to date programme. Becky has explored her passion and expanded her knowledge in various areas of the yoga world. She brings her guidance and expertise to coach you on your path to personal transformation.
Our yoga teacher certification is designed to fulfil the requirements necessary to become a Yoga Alliance (RYT) Registered Yoga Teacher. To graduate, a student must complete all of the programme curriculum that the training assigns. This will include: class participation, exams, hands-on techniques, written and practical assignments, homework, special extra credit projects, attendance and timely completion of all assign- ments. Students are required to make up all class hours missed, both excused and unexcused.
Attendance is a must! All classes will kick off at their scheduled times, and we expect all students to be ready to join in. If you have to miss more than two weekends, you'll need to sign up for a different course to finish your 200HR certification. On rare occasions, classes may have to be cancelled due to unexpected events. If this happens, we'll add extra Saturdays or weekends to make up for the time.
Ready to enrol? All you need to do is pay your £350 deposit and fill out the prompted questions on your yoga background, prior experience and aspirations. If your application is unsuccessful, we will gladly refund your deposit – otherwise, the spot on the course is yours!
We are excited for you to join us on this transformational journey as we embark on The Stretchy Suzie's 200HR Teacher Training Programme. Your interest has been appreciated and we will strive to ensure the programme is constantly improving with feedback from our students. Welcome to the beginning of this amazing experience!
- Ticket type
- Ticket type
Monthly (After Deposit)Price£390.00